Join the 6th Annual Be The Peace: New Year’s Eve Meditation Retreat
Bring in the New Year with deep meditations led by Sarah McLean, and mystical music with recording artist Ani Williams (learn more about Ani here). Meditate to be the peace you want to see in the world at this powerful and nourishing meditation retreat, perfect for anyone comfortable with meditation who wants to create more peace inside and out.
This retreat takes place in Sedona, Arizona at the McLean Meditation Institute. You must be 18 or older to attend.
For newer meditators, or those who want to refresh their practice before the retreat, you are invited to join the Meditation & Mindfulness Meditation Class held at 10:00 am on the 31st (offered at a deeply discounted fee).
Retreat Schedule (subject to changes):
New Year’s Eve:
- 9:00 am Optional early morning silent meditation (drop ins welcome)
- 10:00 am Mindfulness & Meditation Class (must be pre-registered)
- 2:00 pm Optional guided meditation (drop ins welcome)
- 7:30 pm Check-in for the retreat at MMI
- 7:45 pm Mystical music & meditations (alternating silent, guided, and walking meditations)
- 11:30 pm Silent and guided meditation
- 12:30 am Evening Ends
New Year’s Day:
- 9:00 am Visioning Circle & Meditation
- 11:00 am Program Ends
Early Registration (by November 30): $100
Regular Registration: $145
Add on a meditation class: $95. Regularly $145
Accommodations and transportation are not included in the meditation retreats fee. Go to Sedona Resources page for information about visiting Sedona. View the meditation retreats cancellation policy here.