This set includes eight lessons reflecting on the benefit derived from meditation: awareness, peace, freedom, compassion, intimacy, authenticity, receptivity, and nourishment.
Guidance for a Soul-Centered Life is the perfect study companion for Sarah’s best-selling book, Soul-Centered: Transform Your Life in 8 Weeks with Meditation. In these recordings Sarah McLean talks about the qualities of living a soul-centered life. Sarah guides you through meditations with gentle instruction.
Inspired by Sarah’s 20 year meditation journey, this series will help you to explore a variety of meditation techniques and establish a practice that is just right for you. You will hear about:
- Engaging in the moment at hand
- Being spontaneous and open to possibilities
- Making fewer assumptions about yourself and others
- Developing awareness of you emotional responses, mental activity, and habits
- Becoming sensitive to your body’s signals of stress and relaxation
- Discovering who you are and what you want, and learning to say what you mean
- Using intuition and making nourishing choices
- Being compassionate and present with others
- Shifting the your center point from the external world to your own loving, beautiful, wise essence