Primordial Sound Meditation is a silent mantra meditation technique with its origins in the ancient wisdom of India. This form of meditation was revitalized by Dr. Deepak Chopra, best-selling author of over 80 mind/body/health books.
At its most basic level, everything in the universe is sound or vibration. We are surrounded by sounds. Primordial Sounds are the basic, most essential sounds of nature—the sound of the wind in the trees, the waves on the shore, the beating of your heart. Sound is used in healing in many ways. We may hear sounds, make sounds, or think sounds. Mantras themselves are often called primordial sounds.
Primordial Sound Meditation is easily learned in a full-day session during which you will learn the basic principles of meditation, its history, and its importance. You’ll also learn the practical aspects of meditation, share your experience, receive answers to any questions, and meditate with your instructor.
You’ll also be given your personal primordial sound mantra. Using ancient Vedic mathematics, your mantra is individually selected, chosen for you based on your time and location of birth, and the universal vibration present at that moment. The mantra you’ll learn will incorporate that primordial sound, and you will learn to use it silently. When you use your personal mantra it serves as a vehicle to connect you with deeper aspects of your awareness. The practice itself allows your mind to settle down during the meditation, and along with it, your body settles down. This allows you to gain the deep rest necessary to release stress and fatigue.
During your Primordial Sound Meditation Instruction you’ll receive:
- An introduction to meditation.
- An undertsanding of various meditation techniques for stress reduction.
- Your your personal mantra from Sarah McLean. Find more about her here.
- Instruction on how to use the mantra in meditation.
- Instruction on how to practice meditation.
- Direction as to creating your own personal practice and how to easily integrate meditation into your life.
- An Exploreation of higher states of consciousness.
- The Chopra Center’s “Guide for New Meditators” 25 page guidebook.
- Free support for your meditation practice by phone or by email.
This course is taught privately by Sarah McLean and requires a four hour commitment.
Individual Pricing: $450 per person
Friends & Family: When you take the course with a friend you both get to take $100.00 off the tuition
You can also learn the program by video. Learn more about the video instruction here.
To schedule your private instruction, call (928) 204-0067 or email email@example.com