Simple, Easy, Every Day (SEED) Meditation Class
Do you want to learn to meditate, but don’t know how to start? We’ve made it easy for you. Simple, Easy, Every Day (SEED) Meditation can be learned in half a day, and is a perfect method for anyone, whether you are new to meditation, or simply want to get back on track with your practice.
Most of us are over-stimulated and over-scheduled, which leads to mental, emotional, and physical stress. Stress is a direct result of our out-of-balance lifestyles. Reports indicate that over 80% of all doctor visits are due to stress-related complaints, such as anxiety, high blood pressure, depression, insomnia, chronic pain, allergies, digestive disorders, inability to focus, and fatigue.
Meditation is a wonderful antidote to stress. And anyone can learn how. If you can think a thought, you can meditate. You just have to be taught properly. And, no, you don’t have to change your diet, your religion, or your beliefs. You don’t have to stop thinking or clear your mind. You simply must have the desire to do it and then commit to a short, daily practice. You will notice the benefits unfolding naturally and effortlessly. But knowing about meditation will not give you the benefits—doing it will.
Each person has their own reason for learning to meditate. Whatever your intention, let it serve as the seed that will be nourished by the deep silence and potential that meditation brings. As this seed grows, your meditation practice will cultivate inner peace, creativity, inspiration, harmonious relationships, fulfillment, better health, and more self-awareness.
There are various ways to meditate, and you will learn about many of them through the SEED Meditation method. You’ll discover the basics of successful meditation: what meditation is, what it isn’t, and what experiences you might have. You will explore the five essentials of a successful practice, and the benefits that will unfold. The techniques you’ll learn are:
- Balancing Breath Technique
- Body Awareness Technique
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Heart-Centered Breath
- Self-Inquiry Practice
- Silent Sound (mantra) Meditation
These techniques are powerful yet simple, and easy to keep doing. The mindfulness practices and silent sound meditation techniques will help you to create a new normal, connecting you with your center point of peace. Hundreds of students have reported that they continue their practice year after year, and continue to benefit from their practice.
During the class, every question you have about meditation will be answered. There are no prerequisites to join this meditation class. The course materials (a CD and a meditation book) are included with this class. And once you take the class, you can take it again and again, within a year, at no extra charge whenever a class is scheduled.
The class includes:
- An introduction to various meditation practices.
- Discovering mindfulness in everyday life.
- Understanding the effects of stress: how it accumulates and how to release it.
- Recent research findings on meditation and the brain
- Becoming intimate with the way your mind works.
- Three ways meditation trains you to focus.
- Three ingredients for any meditation practice.
- Five essentials for a successful meditation.
- Easy to use meditation techniques.
- Guided and personalized meditation instruction.
- Transcending in meditation.
- How to meditate anywhere: creating your own personal practice.
- Peacefinder Practices™: what to do when you are stressed at work.
Where can I learn to meditate?
MMI Certified Meditation & Mindfulness Teachers worldwide offer classes in the Simple, Easy, Every Day Meditation. Find a certified teacher near you.
Classes are regularly scheduled in Sedona.
What does it cost to learn to meditate?
- In Sedona the SEED Meditation program is offered for $225 per person
- Learn to meditate with a friend and you can each save 10%
- $165 for seniors (65+)/veterans/full-time students
- Low Income? Ask about scholarship programs
- Once you take the SEED Meditation class, you can take it again and again for a year!
What if I’d like a private class?
- Schedule your own private meditation class today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 928-204-0067. We’ll come to you and teach you, your friends, your family, or your organization how to meditate in a two and a half hours. Private sessions are available starting at $450 for 2 people for 2.5 hours.
- Or come to Sedona and we’ll set up the perfect program for you and your group. Prices vary depending on where, when, and the size of the group.
- Private meditation instruction for 2.5-3 hours is available at $450 for 2 people. Add $145 for each additional person. Materials are included. Contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling 928-204-0067 to schedule your class.