Simple, Easy, Every Day Meditation & Mindfulness Class
Do you want to learn to meditate, but don’t know how to start? We’ve made it easy for you. Various meditation and mindfulness practices can be learned in half a day in the SEED Meditation class and it is open to anyone, whether you are new to meditation, or simply want to get back on track with your practice.
There are various ways to meditate, and you will learn about many of them during the SEED Meditation class. You’ll discover the basics of successful meditation: what meditation is, what it isn’t, and what experiences you might have. You will learn the five essentials of a successful practice, and the benefits that will unfold.
The techniques you’ll learn are:
- Balancing Breath Technique
- Mindful Body Awareness Practice
- Mindful Breath Awareness Meditation
- Heart-Centered Breath Practice
- Self-Inquiry Practice
- Silent Sound (mantra) Meditation
The mindfulness practices and silent sound meditation techniques will help you to create a new normal, connecting you with your center point of peace.Each of these techniques are powerful yet simple, and easy to keep doing.
Why should you meditate?
Most of us are over-stimulated and over-scheduled, which leads to mental, emotional, and physical stress. Stress is a direct result of our out-of-balance lifestyles. Reports indicate that over 80% of all doctor visits are due to stress-related complaints, such as anxiety, high blood pressure, depression, insomnia, chronic pain, allergies, digestive disorders, inability to focus, and fatigue.
Meditation is a wonderful antidote to stress. And anyone can learn how to do it. If you can think a thought, you can meditate. You just have to be taught properly. And, no, you don’t have to change your diet, your religion, or your beliefs. You don’t have to stop thinking or clear your mind. You simply must have the desire to do it and then commit to a short, daily practice. You will notice the benefits unfolding naturally and effortlessly. But knowing about meditation will not give you the benefits—doing it will.
Each person has their own reason for learning to meditate. Whatever your intention, let it serve as the seed that will be nourished by the deep silence and potential that meditation brings. As this seed grows, your meditation practice will cultivate inner peace, creativity, inspiration, harmonious relationships, fulfillment, better health, and more self-awareness.
What else will you learn?
During the class, every question you have about meditation will be answered.
- An introduction to various meditation practices
- Discovering mindfulness in everyday life
- Understanding the effects of stress: how it accumulates and how to release it
- Recent research findings on meditation and the brain
- Becoming intimate with the way your mind works
- Three ways meditation trains you to focus
- Three ingredients for any meditation practice
- Five essentials for a successful meditation
- Easy to use meditation techniques
- Guided and personalized meditation instruction
- Transcending in meditation
- How to meditate anywhere: creating your own personal practice
- Peacefinder Practices™: what to do when you are stressed at work
- Free SEED Meditation classes for a whole year at the McLean Meditation Institute
Where is the class held?
Classes are regularly scheduled in Sedona. See the schedule for the next class. Private instruction is also available for yourself or for a group.
If you are outside of Sedona, there are MMI Certified Meditation & Mindfulness Teachers worldwide who offer classes in the Simple, Easy, Every Day Meditation. Find a certified teacher near you.
- The half day class is $145 per person, $95 for seniors (65+)/veterans/full-time students. Scholarships are available
- Download the meditation-course-registration-form, fill it out and send it in, or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Call 928-204-0067 to register by phone
There are no prerequisites to join this meditation class. The course materials (a CD and a meditation book) are included with this class. And once you take the class, you can take it again and again, within a year, at no extra charge whenever a class is scheduled.
Schedule a private meditation & mindfulness class with an expert instructor:
- We’ll come to you and teach you, your friends, your family, or your organization how to meditate.
- Or bring a group to Sedona to learn to meditate.
- Fees vary depending on where and when the class is held, and the size of the group.
- Personal private sessions are available starting at $450 for 2 people for 2.5 hours.
- Add $145 for each additional person. Materials are included.
- Schedule your private meditation class today by emailing email@example.com or calling 928-204-0067.